A meeting place for soap making addicts in Australia and New Zealand.

Castor Oil?

Ally
    Admin

Castor Oil?

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 am

I always thought I should be able to find Castor Oil at the supermarket, but apparently that's not the case. Does anyone know where I can buy it off the shelf? Or is it generally only available through the usual soaping outlets?

Ally - soapin it up, one day at a time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    topcat

Re: Castor Oil?

Post by topcat on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 am

Did you try the chemist? I think it is with the laxatives if there at all....I get mine from online suppliers Smile
    Ally
    Admin

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 pm

ahhh.. nup, haven't tried there. I did look with the laxatives at the supermarket, but that was as far as I got. I've ordered some today, but it's nice to know where I can get most of the things I need if a soaping urge takes me and I'm low on supplies!

Ally - soapin it up, one day at a time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Missnatty

Post by Missnatty on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am

Last edited by Missnatty on Tue May 29, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ally
    Admin

Post by Ally on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 am

maybe it's just my woolies that's useless then! I've ordered a big bottle, so hopefully that will last me a while and I'll be smart enough to re-order BEFORE it runs out!

Glasshouse

Post by Glasshouse on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 am

I SELL IT LOL!! Glasshouse Handmade Products - Prices 100ml - $5.00 / 250ml - $6.50 / 500ml - $10.00 / 1lt - $17.00
    Ally
    Admin

Post by Ally on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 am

of course... lol where's the slaps forehead smilie when you need him? you're top of my list for my next order!

Glasshouse

Post by Glasshouse on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 am

I actually got a bit excited when I saw castor oil and didn't read your post properly saying you wanted it off the shelf lol. I will have to read ALL of the words in post next time!
    But yes you are very welcome to buy it off me next time Smile
    Ally
    Admin

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:30 am

lol.. that's ok. My favourite thing in life is not spending money I don't have to spend, so if I can get it cheaper online then that's what i'll do.... and find lots and lots of other things to order at the same time to justify the postage!

Leslynere

Post by Leslynere on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:36 am

Hello Glasshouse Handmade Products. Are you still in business?
    Glasshouse

Post by Glasshouse on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:14 am

Hi Leslynere - sure am :-) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Leslynere

Post by Leslynere on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:19 am

Thanks Glasshouse, I'll look you up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 pm