Aussie Soapers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for soap making addicts in Australia and New Zealand.

3 posters

i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO.

bluewillow
    bluewillow

i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO. Empty i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO.

Post by bluewillow Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 pm

hi, I am new to the game and i LOVE making CP soaps. I am using EO at the moment but i would also like to mix in some fragrance oils (skin safe) to a few of my soaps. I would really appreciate some help with this. Thank you :-) flower
    dianne70
    dianne70

i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO. Empty Re: i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO.

Post by dianne70 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

Hi I get my fragrances from Aussie Soap Supplies. They are in WA, but are very quick to post. They stock Brambleberry fragrances. Smile
    ngatipikiao76_au
    ngatipikiao76_au

i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO. Empty Re: i need help finding a supplier that i can buy skin safe fragrances! i currently use EO.

Post by ngatipikiao76_au Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 am

Hi also here in WA in a place called Range Products they are reasonably priced to Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:24 pm