Aussie Soapers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for soap making addicts in Australia and New Zealand.

3 posters

how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white

ogilberry
    ogilberry

how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white Empty how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white

Post by ogilberry Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ok so this link shared of a gorgeous soap on flicker...dont click next you will seriously be on there for hours...i am flooded with gorgeous ideas....

anyhow brand new to cp soaping...can you get this look with the translucent or is this perhaps a melt and pour...?

I am trying to get this super white soap also believe they use milk or milk powder....i purchased some goats powder but am afraid to use it lol...

Fee
    x
    Missnatty
    Missnatty

how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white Empty Re: how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white

Post by Missnatty Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am

Last edited by Missnatty on Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    ogilberry
    ogilberry

how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white Empty Re: how to get cold pressed translucent and also crispy white

Post by ogilberry Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:19 am

awww yers please would love a recipe i have about a bazillion oils...awww and rice oil is on sale in a large tin at woolies for $12 for 4 litres....
    Bubbles Galore
    Bubbles Galore

Post by Bubbles Galore Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 pm

I think that's all Melt & Pour.
    Missnatty
    Missnatty

Post by Missnatty Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Last edited by Missnatty on Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    ogilberry
    ogilberry

Post by ogilberry Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 am

thanks heaps
    Missnatty
    Missnatty

Post by Missnatty Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:47 pm